Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged???

It appears, I have been tagged by a fabulous little New Zealander with a wonderfully yummy food blog. At first I was somewhat confused, and quickly put this off as some silly survey like the ones that clog my email and myspace page, asking me who my first kiss was, and demanding I resend it for fear of missing out on the chance of running into my one true love in the next ten minutes. Lame...plus Al Gore doesn't live near me, so my chances of running into him are slim. Blah...whatever Tipper.

Turns out, tagging is quite fabulous, as it not only shows how many amazing people read your blog, it also passes it onto to the hundreds of readers yet to come. And in the blog world, we're all about spreading the love.

So, here's to you Kylee! Thanks for reading, and I adore your blog...even though you won't share your grandma's recipe for banana cake cupcakes. Boo.

Onto the tagging...
Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The Facts...
1. Do not eat cereal around me, I will throw up in your bowl. Seriously, the sound of people crunching, slurping, drinking cereal is enough to make me sick. Gag.

2. When I talk to my pugs, I do so with a British accent. No, I am not bat-shit crazy adopting a sudden accent a la Britney Spears...I just feel we communicate best using the Queen's English.

3. Even though I say I'm not, I am so totally judging you right now.

4. I am obsessed with song lyrics. I compulsively write them down on random slips of paper and stuff them in a drawer.

5. Unless it's a recipe, it takes me a long time to write a blog post. Usually because I write one really quick, then sit on it for a while, then go back and make it less mean.

Who I am tagging (aka...list of blogs I totally stalk on a daily basis)
86'n It
Fun things to do in Oh-io
Eight Paws, Two Tails
So wonderful, So Marvelous
Sweet, Savory Southern

No comments: