Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Cheeks

Ok, this is a total Valentines Day must for me, ever since my gorgeous friend Jen introduced the concept to me, I have been hooked, and have whipped them up ever since.

Because what is sexier on Valentines Day than eating some hot ass cookies!?

Nothing.

Anywasted, they are an absolute blast to decorate with all your lushy girlfriends, and only get better looking the drunker you get.

Step 1: Roll out some store bought (or if you are a better person than me, some from scratch) sugar cookie dough.

Step 2: Using your heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out as many hearts as you can fit, re-roll left over dough, repeat.

Step 3: Using a knife (this step is reserved for the people not yet too tipsy to handle a weapon), cut the point off the bottom of each heart cookie.

Step 4: Bake as directed.

Step 5: Once cooled, pull out all your fun frosting accessories, and decorate!

Step 6: When they are all done, pull out your camera and proceed to take drunken obscene cookie pictures that only you will think are funny the next day as you scroll through your memory card with a total hangover, snickering at the shots of you accepting the dare to put glitter frosting on your real, non cookie ass, totally confused as to why the damn dog won't leave you the fuck alone the next day.

These cookies are magical.

23 comments:

J.L. Danger said...

how cute are these?!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Those rock! I may have to try these. Knowing you..let me guess..no thongs because that would be less frosting to savor? That is why I wouldn't at least!

Alison aka Baby B said...

These could be so appropriately inappropriate for so many occasions...

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

With these cookies, everyone is guaranteed to get a little piece of ass for Valentines!

Marie said...

These are hands down the most awesome V-day yummies I've ever seen!

Vodka Mom said...

OMG!!! I love those freaking cookies!!!

Of course my ass is MUCH smaller than any of those...

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were so "crafty!" ; ) Love this idea!

Allison said...

SO CUTE.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I'm extremely impressed.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled accross your blog from thebloggess.com and added you to my blogroll...if you don't mind. not that many visit my blog anyways. it's new so i have an excuse...maybe...not the point.

ANYWAYS. I burst out laughing when i saw the cookies. I'm totally doing this and giving them to my single friends so they can have the laugh i did.

alanna rose said...

Love this!

I'm thinking these would be killer at a lingerie themed bridal shower!

DKC said...

Fucking RIOT! Those are a must.

The Mom Jen said...

Where are all the g-strings?! Kidding, i'd make mine all granny panties!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Those are adorable! I am totally making them!

Gina said...

LOVE these! If I wasn't too old for my friends to get married, I'd make these for a bachelorette party!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. I want to make some.

Anonymous said...

OMG--how funny!

Sarah Bellum said...

My disaster of a kitchen is your fault. And I don't even hot sweet ass cookies to show for it.

Leah said...

awesome! I am totally making these next year!!!

LiteralDan said...

Mmmmm... all foods are better when shaped like asses. Wait, what?

tamilyn said...

Tiffany took the words out of my mouth. I should make these for the single guys at work with that tag line-only piece of ass you're getting tonight!

April said...

i want to bite your ass.

Smores for Breakfast said...

I loooove those cookies! What fun! I'm totally going to make those for my hubby! hillarious! Thanks for the inspiration! Really cute blog!