Sunday, October 5, 2008

Steak Marinade


Few things in the world get me laid faster than a well cooked steak....especially when made for dinner on the eve of an OSU game.

Such a overlapping of wonderment occurred this Saturday, as I feel the need to check into my chore chart of wifely duties on a semi bi-monthly basis.

So, red meat, football and sex it was. While I can't divulge my recipe for a good shagging, as I am sure not all of you have tire pump and rubber hose handy, I can pass on this amazing steak marinade that I came across in the daily allrecipes.com newsletter.

I let my steaks marinade for 24 hours, and I used some amazing cuts of filet mignon that I wrapped in thick cut bacon. Also, a good tip is to set aside a small amount of marinade before you dump it all on the meat, so you can use the reserve amount to brush on the meat as it grills, and it makes an amazing sauce to dip your steak in as well.

Enjoy!

STEAK MARINADE

1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 cup Italian salad dressing
2 tsp garlic pepper seasoning
1 cup BBQ Sauce

1. Wisk all ingredients together.

2. Reserve a few tbsps of marinade to brush over the meat during and after grilling.

3. Pour rest of marinade over the beef, refrigerate until ready to grill.

23 comments:

Annie said...

Looks yummy!

Jo-Jo said...

There is nothing better than steak. I am not a cook but I can grill a mean steak! I am going to try this out!

jill jill bo bill said...

MMM! That looks fab. I would like mine med rare please.

Daffodil Campbell said...

Ohmygosh, between the stew and the steak recipes, I am totally set for the week. Now I just need to find the pump and some tubing, and see if I can't figure out that last little part of the equation.....

Aracely said...

Steak always works here to... that's why we only have it once a month.

Anonymous said...

Those steaks look delicious!

Recipe has been printed for next steak night!!! I can't wait.

Ali said...

Was it your husbands birthday?

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Mmmmm. That looks great!

Allison said...

I almost licked my computer. Those look outstanding.

Brooke said...

You get sex for steak? Man, all I get is a sink full of dishes and that red meat fart smell in the bed.

Anonymous said...

I was born and raised in Ohio...I understand the pull of the OSU games. I've now traded them for UGA

Texasholly said...

Mmmm....

Anissa Mayhew said...

Oh dear god, I would have sex with your right now if you'd come over and make those for dinner. You don't even have to watch football.

Emily said...

Tire pump, huh? Nice.

Mmm, steak! Looks really good.

Jennifer said...

Sounds totally delicious (and easy)!! I will definitely try it!

Maggie May said...

thanks for the goods!

Bethany said...

YUMMY!!! your steaks look JUICY ;)

honkeie said...

cooked meat and spanked meat sounds like fun day to me!

Tena said...

Making these on Sunday, but doubt sex will be included on the menu... as hard as the hubby will try... it's Amazing Race night... I'm busy!
Ha!

Amanda said...

Ok well husband came home last night from being gone for work for a week strait. Made him the steak. It was GREAT!!! (thanks)

Alicia Foodycat said...

Those steaks would definitely get me laid, but not if I have to watch football.

Andrew Abraham said...

Your recipe for marinating steak looks very good ...will try..thank you for sharing..

Andy
www.recipebuddys.com

Texasholly said...

Mmmmm...glad you linked to this. I will try it. I think I can do this. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.